Friday, November 7, 2008

I DID IT!


Yep this is how I feel right now! Granted, I didnt run a marathan, or anything close for that matter, but I made a goal at the beginning of the week and here I am on friday SO happy that I accomplished it.....with it being a tad easier then I thought too, so this is success in my book! I got up every day this week early before school and went running at the gym for anywhere from 25 to 30 minutes...yep its impressive I know...haha not really but for me its a big deal! Anyone who has been around me enough will have heard me say at least once (if not a hundred times) that I am NOT a runner, honestly like I majorly sturggle with it, but I decided the work out is so much better then anything else for me so I decided to give it a try...and lo and behold I kindof like it! Wow im wierded out that I said that but its the truth, so needless to say the routine will continue indefinitely, and im stoked! Maybe one day I really can be like this woman here and cross my own marathon finish line, MAYBE that is :D