Friday, September 9, 2011

Aloha Brookie



Brookie Baby

Aka Brooke Skousen

One of my long time besties

Just moved to Hawaii


In highschool we were literally inseperable...seriously not an exaggeration

And throughout our last years of college and adventures

We have done great at keeping in touch...

and not so great at other times...

but whenever we are back together

Nothing has changed.


I feel so so so grateful for the last 2 months.

I have been able to see her almost every day

and I have LOVED IT


So to my dear Brooke...

Good luck!

I will miss you so much

but I am so excited for you!

Kenz and I have already spent hours crying,

but we will see you in 4 months

AND every sunday by means of the wonderful invention of technology

I love you lots and am so grateful to have you in my life.

Thank you for being an amazing friend

and for always making me laugh!


Go be social

and dont forget to bring home a polynesian :)

HAVE FUN LOVE!