Monday, October 24, 2011

East Coast Livin'

Got back last night from 4 days of amazingness on the east coast

Ask anyone that knows me...

I am fascinated with the east coast

So naturally, I loved every minute

(Again, no camera cord...so a complete update soon)

We packed so much into those 4 days...we are exhausted

but it was o so worth it


Amongst everything we fit in,

heres a little preview-



I took the red-eye out on wednesday night and got to DC on thursday

I met up with this lovely lady

in her super cool National Capitol Building office

Doesn't she look legit? Yep. She is.


we ate breakfast at my favorite...The Corner Bakery




Had the most gorgeous view everywhere we went


visited Georgetown

I am in love



THEN we headed to New York City to stay with this guy


I am obsessed with NYC too

Everything about it is incredible

and the weather was beautifully perfect


The gorgeous temple

Central Park
the fabulous Suz



Cant beat Times Square


It was a blast!