Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Maddux Matrimony

 
These two tied the knot...
FINALLY.
Seriously, if you all only knew.
But in all honestly-they are perfect for eachother
and I could not be happier for the newlyweds.


Let me tell you a story:
Girl meets bubbly happy girl beginning of sophomore year in HS.
Girls end up playing powderpuff football together that year.
Bubbly girl asks other girl to vacay in Newport that summer with her family.
Girls are best friends ever since.
 
This is Kylee
and she is one of my very best friends.
She is amazing.
Her and I have gone through a lot together.
 
One time I dragged her to a pancake party.
She did NOT want to go.
Anywho...she met Scott there...
he is the boy in the picture-ya know-her groom.
So yes I take some credit :)
 
But in all honesty, Ky and Scott started dating over 3 years ago
and since then I have gained a best friend in Scotty too.
I love him almost as much as I love ky ;)
(jk scott)
 
Celebrating their wedding with them was amazing to say the least.
Lots of friends, lots of love, and lots of fun.
I am still sleeping off my exhaustion from last week.
No joke.
 
It was an unbelievably amazing time.
Country food.
Friends from near and far.
Family.
Dancing.
Flash Mob.
Yellow and navy.
A beautiful night.
A gorgeous bride and groom.
All made for a PERFECT time.
 
Congrats you two, happy marriage!
Love you, Mr. and Mrs. Maddux
 







 


 





~
~
~
Good times.
Im wrapped in a veil.
I ended up accompaning these two-
 along with Mendi and Annie-
while they took their bridal pictures.
Hahahaha boy was it fun.
Seriously it really was and I love stuff like this
HOWEVER
that dang veil was killing me.
It was cathedral and beautiful.
Ky looked stunning.
But it was windy...
and it did not want to cooperate.
Kylee wanted it on
then off
then on
then off
then on again
thennnnn off one more time.
I quickly became "veil girl" as Scott called me.
It was comical for sure but helping these two people that I love dearly...
I would not have had it any other way.