Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Best part of 2011...

So I vividly remember coming home after ringing in the new 2011 year and writing in my journal in the wee hours of the morning. I knew...I just KNEW that this year (last year) would be my best one yet. I knew it was going to have lots in store for me and that it would be amazing. Sure enough I was right! Let me recap...

-started my last semester at BYU and lived up every minute
-met new friends and enjoyed every minute I could with old ones
-graduated from BYU
-moved back to AZ
-traveled a ton
-got surgery
-got the first job I applied for
-began life as a speech teacher in the real world

AND the very best part...I met a cute boy named Josh Figueroa in the summer. We dated, fell in love, experienced a lot in our short 5 months of dating, then on December 21st he asked me to marry him! I of course said yes :)

I can't even tell you how shocking this year has been to me. I still can't quite believe all I've learned, grown, and experienced...but I could not be more grateful!

So here's to 2012 and becoming my new "best year yet". Now on to wedding planning...wish me luck!

more on the story later :)