Friday, February 8, 2013

This Kid.

When I went on my first date with Josh, he told me the ages of his siblings.
I immediately focused on the, "11 yr old sister and 8 yr old brother".
I thought it was the cutest thing.
When we were getting married I was ECSTATIC to know I'd gain every type of sibling I didnt have:
older sister, younger sister, 2 younger brothers.
The younger sibling thing is what got me...
I mean I literally begged my mom to have more kids when I was still 16.
Denial.
 
Anywho, I love having this new found extra family.
I LOVE them.
And I love knowing I get to watch Carley and Colten grow up.
So this post is dedicated to this kid.
THE cutest 9 year old around.
 
 
Look at that brace-face smile.
This kid is the sweetest
kindest
funniest
most active
most loyal little guy.
And oh how he loves his sports.
 
This particular Saturday we headed to Maricopa for Colt's big game
and boy was it fun.
This kid has talent people.
(and yes he's quarterback ;)
S.T.U.D.
 
 
 
 

  Lindz and Rico...inseperable.
 
 
Love this family of ours.