Thursday, February 7, 2013

First Married Christmas

Just when I feel like I am getting quite good/aware of this whole married thing...
something happens that makes me say,
"Oh my gosh, Im married!"
Don't get me wrong, its a great feeling.
It reminds me to be grateful and not take one moment for granted.
 
Christmas was one of those moments.
We spent Christmas Eve doing our thing.
Went to breakfast, went shopping, walked around, ate lunch
and did just whatever we wanted..it was amazing.
That night we went to Josh's cousin for a little bit then headed to my parents.
It was a party I tell ya, always interesting!
 
Christmas morning we woke up and did our christmas together.
Oh my it was so fun!
The excitement of the surprises we got eachother, in our own home, just us,
was amazing.
Josh and I put eachother on a strict budget for Chrismtas.
I went over. naturally.
But Josh...well I was spoiled ROTTEN.
Above all he got me the most amazing surprise...
DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!
(more on that later)
 
 
(struggle of a pic but had to)
 
After our Christmas, we headed to my parents to have Christmas morning with them.
I was lucky because just like every single year of my life, I got to open gifts with them like usual.
 
 
 
 
After time with my family we headed to Maricopa to Josh's family and spent the whole rest of the day
Sleeping
Talking
Playing
Eating
Hanging out
Having a blast
and staying in our PJs.
 
It was a Christmas for the books.
Two amazing families
new traditions
a new husband.
 
Driving home was the moment where I was like,
"I AM MARRIED...what????"
Craziness, but amazingly good craziness.
I felt so good, happy, no...overjoyed for my place in life.
My heart was so full.
 
Greatest Christmas yet.